Monday, August 26, 2013

IWRITE's Services Have Impacted Our Clients Through Great Testimonies


IWRITE's Services Have Impacted Their Clients Through Great Testimonies


Take a look at some of our clients and what they have to say about the services they received from IWRITE!!



"I would like to give a special thanks to IWRITE. My resume needed an upgrade and I needed it fast, to present it to potential employers. IWRITE was fast, professional, and in budget. Thanks IWRITE!"

-Angela M., Atlanta, GA


"For a long time, I've always known I needed a more professional and polished resume to better attract potential employers. When I found out about IWRITE, Ltd Co., I immediately submitted my resume for revision. I received an immediate response and the turnaround time was awesome. When I finally received my final revised resume, I was blown away. My resume went from almost 3 pages to 1. It was exactly how I envisioned my resume to be and the service I received was beyond exceptional. I HIGHLY recommend IWRITE, Ltd Co. They definitely have a customer for life!!! Thank you."

-LaKisha Wheeler
, Columbia, SC

"I am very pleased with my resume done by IWRITE.  I was pleasantly surprised by the quick service and the total transformation of my resume.  Not only does it look great, but I know it will get the attention of a future employer. I highly recommend their services."
-Hope P., RN from Los Angeles, Ca.

"IWRITE did a great job with my power point presentations. I was new to power point, which IWRITE was more than willing to help me master my skills. Thank you IWRITE for your service!

-Clarence C. from Columbia, SC
Read more testimonies HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...